Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fantastic finds at Spankyluvsvintage on Etsy

I was dazzled by http://www.spankyluvsvintage.etsy.com/ when i spotted the unique vintage and OOAK pieces. Her sunny bright colorful  necklace below is a real eye-catcher:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57393126/cornfusion-sunshine-unrowed-reclaimed
Cornfusion Sunshine unrowed  reclaimed recycled ooak necklace

I can't get enough of the colors and textures she plays with to design her unique jewelry.
It is recycling at it's finest for all you eco-friendly chic girls out there. Check out the reclaimed OOAK earrings below....you definitely get a sense of her playful style.

Torturing teeth upcycled ooak reclaimed red toothpaste earrings

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64650174/torturing-teeth-upcycled-ooak-reclaimed

Her profile sums up her love of things old and new and her work captures the very essence of her words:
"I have always loved (and always will luv) anything old vintage eclectic unusual or odd and take pleasure in mixing the old with the new ...be it photos...trinkets..clothes... vintage jewlery mixed with new jewelry ...etc.etc....
I know that at this point in my life..
...instead of buying more and more and tucking away in drawers...I need to start passing it on to someone else who will keep it on the outside! I have been involved in a family retail furniture and accessories business for most of my adult life..I have often received compliments on my eclectic style creativity and design..I have never felt that I am an expert on anything (because there is always more to be learned :-) In the process I know I will not overlook my passion regarding the past while at the same time looking forward to the future! "

Peacock Sparrows reclaimed ooak flower turquoise hair clip

This fabulous hair accessory is so hollywood glam! I reccommend Spankyluvsvintage for all your vintage jewelry needs and one-of-a-kind accessories.

Yellow Peril ooak flower hair clip  reclaimed vintage rhinestone brooch centerpiece

you are sure to find some of the hottest accessories around from this Southern Kalifornia etsy shop.Check it out and let me know which is your favorite....

http://www.etsy.com/shop/spankyluvsvintage?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment